Your story will be rejected if it does not meet the submission guidelines.
If you do not see your story published even after 10 days past submission, please read these guidelines given below again and resubmit your story after making necessary changes/corrections.
Also, we will be updating the info of rejected stories on this page – Click here to know why your story was rejected.
Please read these submission guidelines carefully before submitting your story
- DO NOT submit story containing less than 1000 words.
- DO NOT submit INCEST stories. Incest stories are not allowed on XIS site.
- DO NOT use excessive CAPITAL letters or words.
- DO NOT submit an incomplete or partial story. You may, however, submit your story in different parts or episodes.
- DO NOT submit incest stories, underage stories or stories involving forced sex, rape, bestiality or violence.
- DO NOT mention phone numbers in any part of the story. You can mention your email address in the story for feedback.
- DO NOT submit stories already published on the internet. You must be the author of the story you submit.
- DO NOT submit stories which are based on celebrities or public figures.
- DO NOT submit stories in Regional languages. We publish only English and Hinglish (Desi Hindi) stories.
- ALWAYS check your story with a good spelling and grammar tool (eg: www.grammarly.com, www.convertcase.net) before submitting your story to minimize the chance of rejection.
- Break your story into reasonably sized paragraphs.
- Avoid using short forms in the story (for example, use ‘you’ instead of ‘u’).
- Please send an email to if your story is not published after 10 days of submission.